Thinking Spring...


I am starting to dream of Spring. It is inevitable every year, after the holiday crazies have gone and the snow starts to look really dirty, I start to wonder how long it will be before the thaw. I actually got a glimpse the other day of an eager daffodil starting it's journey skyward just outside my front door. It's the closest one to the house so it's clock is always a little off - I guess we have that in common.

Bunnies, flowers and maps of places I wish I could travel to... these are a few of my favorite things.

3 comments:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

I love it, it is very cute

Unknown said...

looks great Amy - good for you! It really showcases your beautiful designs - perhaps it's time for me to get with the program as well!

Amy Stoner said...

I just love this painting and thanks for visiting my blog. Your work rocks - I'm so glad I found your stuff!