New Work



Wall Flower Series 1 - Joie

I had a bit of a tough start to the new year. We lost a very special person in our family. She was a rock. A woman with uncompromising grace. She influenced all those around her and since her passing I have come to see, yet again, that it is the small bits, the kind words, the pats on the back, the sharing of secret recipes and old photographs, the passing down of family stories that makes life worth it. She felt that there was nothing more important than family and she was the foundation of ours.
I was left flat after the holidays. I didn't know where to turn, what to do. In a bag of old wallpaper, I have found a bit to hold on to. My "Wall Flower" series will be in her memory.

1 comment:

DeShawn Marie said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Your wallflower series looks wonderful. She "your rock" has brought something beautiful to the world through your eyes.