Wall Flower - Second in a Series



This piece is the second in my "Wall Flower" series.

As I have been working through each piece, it has helped me reflect on the power and impact that woman have had on society but more importantly on the people their lives touch every day - their friends, husbands and most importantly their children. Woman's lives and roles have changed enormously and I know I have benefitted from the sacrifices of others. With expanding opportunity, comes all the stresses and responsibilities that tug on me for attention but I don't want to forget that the most important tugs come from the little hands grabbing my sweater or jeans.

1 comment:

Amy Stoner said...

That is a beautiful piece and a beautiful sentiment in your post. I really love the last line. Thanks so much for sharing!